A mobile vaccine clinic is coming to your community! Get on board to get your COVID-19 vaccine, one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself and your community. Fabcon Precast is excited to offer an opportunity to get vaccinated right in Savage, MN.
The Moderna COVID-19 vaccines will be offered on a bus that has been made into a mobile vaccine clinic. The special bus has all the same equipment and cleanliness as a regular vaccination site. The mobile vaccine clinic is a safe space for everyone that comes right to a spot near you. Fabcon Precast staff and volunteers will be at the event and can answer any questions before and during the bus visit.
Everyone that arrives for an appointment will be able to get the vaccine. To meet the needs of all people, please note that some vaccines may be administered outside of the bus. All staff is trained and able to do this.
- Who: Fabcon Precast is hosting the mobile vaccination bus visit and Blue Cross Blue Shield health care workers will give people the vaccine.
- When: The bus will be at 6111 Highway 13 West, Savage, MN on June 2 from 12:00 – 6:00 PM.
- How: All clients, community members, and staff should sign up for a vaccination appointment by https://www.primarybio.com/r/bcbsvaxbus-moderna?registration_type=fabcon_precast Some walk-in appointments will be available if you cannot sign up ahead of time.
- What: The mobile vaccination bus will be available to all community adults ages 18 and older. The COVID-19 vaccine is completely free. You will not be asked for insurance or an ID.
- Where: Fabcon Precast, 6111 Highway 13 West, Savage, MN
**Second Dose: July 1, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines at About COVID-19 Vaccine (www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/vaccine/basics.html)
Questions? Please contact Justin Ofsthun at 612-720- 6552 or Justin.Ofsthun@fabconprecast.com